Hi friends – tremendously excited to let you know that last night at David Wilcox‘s Homecoming gig in Asheville we will announce our Ireland Trip 2015. But here’s a sneak preview: 400 year old cottages & a country house, for seven nights, music, storytelling, walking the landscape and meeting peacemakers, from August 21st-28th (with the option of attending the Greenbelt festival in England afterwards). The usual suspects will be curating our experience – David Wilcox Music, Karen Moore, and myself. We want to have you with us of course, so if it’s possible for any of you, please let me know very soon as we expect the trip will fill up quickly. Contact me here and we’ll send you details. Everyone’s welcome, but there’s only space for 20 people, so let me know soon!
- THE BLOG HAS MOVED – LONG LIVE THE BLOG!
- HOW TO HAVE YOUR CAKE AND EAT IT
- IRELAND TRIP THIS AUGUST WITH DAVE WILCOX AND ME – REGISTER SOON!
- ST PATRICK RUSTIN DAY
- MR TURNER IS A PERFECT FILM
- WHY ‘SELMA’ COULD ACTUALLY CHANGE THINGS
- AT HOME WHEREVER YOU ARE
- FILM MOMENTS OF 2014
- THIRTY-NINE (OR MORE) FAVORITE FILMS (AND NOT) OF 2014
- MOVIES AND MEANING – A DREAM SPACE: YOU’RE INVITED