I’m from Belfast, northern Ireland, but now live in North Carolina. I’m a writer involved in peace and justice issues, and art & spirituality (especially cinema). I’m also privileged to be involved with an amazing bunch of people nurturing the Wild Goose Festival. I’m writing here because I care about good conversation, and postmodern theology has changed my life. What are we here to talk about? Let’s start with god, movies, and politics, and see where we go from here…
- THE BLOG HAS MOVED – LONG LIVE THE BLOG!
- HOW TO HAVE YOUR CAKE AND EAT IT
- IRELAND TRIP THIS AUGUST WITH DAVE WILCOX AND ME – REGISTER SOON!
- ST PATRICK RUSTIN DAY
- MR TURNER IS A PERFECT FILM
- WHY ‘SELMA’ COULD ACTUALLY CHANGE THINGS
- AT HOME WHEREVER YOU ARE
- FILM MOMENTS OF 2014
- THIRTY-NINE (OR MORE) FAVORITE FILMS (AND NOT) OF 2014
- MOVIES AND MEANING – A DREAM SPACE: YOU’RE INVITED